Software Development Manager
(No. of Positions-1)
Location - Noida, India | Full-Time
Do you get excited about building a modernized B2B SaaS intelligence platform that is intuitive, visually
impressive, and effectively aids retailers to make critical business decisions to maximize customer
value? Are you looking for an opportunity to apply your skills to manage and develop a highly
successful software development team in a rapidly growing cutting edge technology company? Intrics
Solutions Pvt Ltd is seeking two Software Development Managers to join our team immediately to
support our backlog of development needs we have across our business.
The Software Development Manager is primarily responsible for the technical leadership of one or more
specific application development teams including providing technical guidance, management of sprint
planning/commitments, providing mentorship, and ensuring that developers are not blocked in their
You will work with architects, analysts, data scientists, service designers, process engineers, and peer
developers both in India and the US to translate customer opportunities, needs, feedback and
technology capabilities into scalable, resilient, and efficient customer-centric services. You will develop
end-to-end solutions to help us better serve our platform customers.
BE/B.Tech/MCA Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar relevant field
Medical Coverage, Accidental Insurance, Life Insurance, Eligibility to Gratuity after 5 years of continuous service, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and Floating Holidays
- Partner with US based product owners, business analysts, software engineers, architects, UX and design professionals to define clear product feature and functional requirements to ensure successful delivery within the Agile delivery methodology
- Effectively guiding the teams for requirements/functional understanding and technical understanding of the
project and solving complex technical issues.
- Serve as the key stakeholder in the agile scrum on behalf of your development team to refine epics into
stories and sprint plans to meet product development needs.
- Critically responsible to mentor and develop software engineers to broaden their breath of capabilities to
expand the team flexibility in assigning development needs across the full development stack.
- Keeps current with new technologies and software methodologies related to the Microsoft software
- Should be adaptable to US time zone whenever required to have meetings with onshore counterparts.
- Should be able to solve the team conflicts and effectively manage the resources
- BE/B.Tech/MCA Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar relevant field
- 5+ years of experience managing software development efforts and 10+ years of progressive
experience in the product development life cycle.
- 3+ years of experience and in-depth knowledge in Agile product management, processes, and
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- A minimum of 10+ years of progressive application development using C#, .NET, Web API, LINQ, asynchronous programming, AJAX, HTML, and CSS.
- A minimum of 7+ years of experience developing back-end solutions using Microsoft SQL Server.
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience with client-side technology (Angular, TypeScript, and RXJS).
- Experience with front-end state models preferred.
- Experience with Azure services that would include App Services and other PaaS
- Experience with third party UI components including Kendo UI is preferred.
- Experience with OAUTH authentication and Azure Libraries preferred
- Experience working on Agile teams and familiarity with all Agile ceremonies.
- Experience developing applications using test-driven development and mocking frameworks.
- Understanding of Dependency Injection/Inversion of Control.
- Experience using GIT for source control and Azure DevOps for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.