Senior Software Engineer
(No. of Positions-1)
Location - Noida, India | Full-Time
The Senior Software Engineer is primarily responsible to work with one or more specific application development teams including front-end and back-end component development. You will work with architects, analysts, data scientists, service designers, process engineers, and peer developers both in India and the US to translate customer opportunities, needs, feedback and technology capabilities into scalable, resilient, and efficient customer-centric services. You will contribute to development of end-to-end solutions to help us better serve our
BE/B.Tech/MCA Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar relevant field
Medical Coverage, Accidental Insurance, Life Insurance, Eligibility to Gratuity after 5 years of continuous service, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and Floating Holidays
- Responsible for development and maintenance of enterprise-wide web applications using ASP.Net, C#,
Angular, Typescript, HTML5, Bootstrap, Angular 7+ and CSS.
- Responsible for participating in all stages of the development life cycle including requirements analysis,
design, development, testing, and implementation.
- Work with US business stakeholders to ensure requirements are being met.
- Should be adaptable to US time zone whenever required to have meetings with onshore counterparts.
- Good experience working on Agile teams and extensive familiarity with all Agile ceremonies.
- Keeps current with new technologies and software methodologies related to the Microsoft software
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Minimum of 6+ years of experience in application development using C#, .NET, Web API, LINQ,
asynchronous programming, AJAX, HTML, and CSS.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience developing back-end solutions using Microsoft SQL Server.
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience with client-side technology (Angular 7+, TypeScript, and RXJS).
- Experience working with Agile teams and familiarity with all Agile ceremonies and principles.
- Experience working with following is preferred:
- Front-end state models
- GIT for source control
- OAUTH authentication and Azure Libraries
- test-driven development and mocking frameworks
- Dependency Injection/Inversion of Control
- Azure DevOps for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Microsoft Azure Service Bus
- .Net Core
- SQL Server 2016
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and documentation
- Strong foundation in object-oriented programming
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic and timeline sensitive work environment
- Experience on Conversational AI and Retail industry is preferred