Sales & Contract Administrator
As a Sales & Contract Administrator, you will partner closely with teams from all three RD Holdings brands - RetailData, Intrics, and Loginworks - providing sales support to help each team achieve their operational objectives. The Sales & Contract Administrator will be expected to build relationships, monitor the sales funnels, and maintain excellent record keeping for all contracts and projects. Backed by the strength of RetailData's dominant position in the retail intelligence industry, you will become part of a team that is rapidly expanding its footprint across the spectrum of retail data sales and insights.
(No. of Positions-1)
Location - Glen Allen, VA, U.S. ; Remote | Full-Time
The Sales and Contract Administrator will be an integral part of the Client Strategy & Engagement team. You will report to the SVP of Sales and Marketing and be critical to ensuring the team successfully wins and delivers on new business opportunities.
This is an ideal role for someone looking to be part of a fast-growing technology company: someone ready to make a meaningful impact on day one, with countless developmental opportunities for the right individual with a strong discipline and eagerness to expand their skills.
Bachelor’s Degree (+2 years work experience preferred).
Medical Coverage, Accidental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and Floating Holidays
- Support SVP of Sales & Marketing in the review of contract agreement changes and/or addition of incremental scopes of work (SOW) as new revenues are captured by the sales team.
- Maintain adequate tracking and monitoring of client contracts and Scope of Work (SOW) documents to ensure adherence to terms, pricing agreements and budgeted spending.
- Coordinate with sales team to ensure forecasts are updated timely and accurately to support revenue projections for the business.
- Be a driver of the sales cycle across all of the RD Holdings Brands – Intrics, RetailData and LoginWorks.
- Monitor lead generation and funnel management of sales team to ensure leads are actively worked and dispositioned as required.
- Support the sales team in the development of client proposals as needed
- Set up all new prospects in our client management systems
- Support the development of reporting to provide various groups with information.
- Additional projects pending skills and aspirations.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree (+2 years work experience preferred).
- Experience working with Agile teams and familiarity with all Agile ceremonies and principles.
- Prior experience in sales using lead management systems such as HubSpot desired.
- Must be exceptionally detailed-oriented and organized.
- High level power user of Microsoft Office Products (excel, word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.).