(No. of Positions-1)
Location - Noida, India | Full-Time
The Data Scientist is primarily responsible to work on software solutions to provide accurate retail data analytics
& insights to make smarter, timely, data-driven decisions. You will work with architects, analysts, data scientists,
service designers, process engineers, and peer developers both in India and the US to translate customer
opportunities, needs, feedback and technology capabilities into scalable, resilient, and efficient customer-centric
services. You will contribute to development of end-to-end solutions to help us better serve our platform
BE/B.Tech/MCA Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar relevant field
Medical Coverage, Accidental Insurance, Life Insurance, Eligibility to Gratuity after 5 years of continuous service, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and Floating Holidays
- Responsible for designs and development of enterprise-wide Data Science/Data Analytics applications using
Python and SQL.
- Responsible for participating in all stages of the development life cycle including requirements analysis,
design, development, testing, and implementation.
- Coordinates with US software architects for overall design and standards
- Coordinates with US business stakeholders to ensure requirements are being met
- Should be adaptable to US time zone whenever required to have meetings with onshore counterparts.
- Deep experience working on Agile teams and extensive familiarity with all Agile ceremonies.
- Keeps current with new technologies and software methodologies related to the Microsoft software
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in Data Science and Analytics
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience developing solutions in Python and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience working on visualization tools like Power BI and Tableau
- Hands-on experience in technologies and tools related to NLP, Deep learning and Machine learning
- Good experience on Textual Analysis and Unstructured Data Analysis
- Experience with recommendation systems, prediction systems, computer vision and pattern recognition
- Strong in problem solving, algorithms and data structures
- Ability to work on large scale data (structured and unstructured) having applied fundamentals in data
management, parallel computing, and distributed systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and documentation
- Strong foundation in object-oriented programming
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic and timeline sensitive work environment