Client Success Manager
The Client Success Manager delivers extraordinary support and solutions to our customers. This role is client-facing and interacts with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels. The Client Success Manager is responsible for identifying opportunities to address client challenges leveraging tools and services available from the company.
(No. of Positions-1)
Location - Bentonville, AR, U.S. - Hybrid | Full-Time
The Client Success Manager works with Intrics and RD Holdings clients, both proactively and reactively, for all of their servicing needs, delivering on our commitment to provide a beautiful client experience. You will report to the Manager, Client Insights & Engagement.
This is an ideal role for someone looking to be part of a fast-growing technology company: someone ready to make a meaningful impact on day one, with countless developmental opportunities for the right individual with a strong discipline and eagerness to expand their skills.
Bachelor’s Degree in business, sales, marketing, or other similar field required (Master's degree preferred).
At least 4 years of relevant and progressive experience with retail industry experience and working knowledge of retail pricing strategies and/or category management, or an equivalent combination of education and business experience.
Medical Coverage, Accidental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and Floating Holidays, 401(k) with Company Match
- Serve as an advocate and liaison for top clients to ensure overall customer satisfaction
- Exhibit a strong passion for learning our industry, clients, products, and services; to expertly represent company capabilities to solve client competitive intelligence deficiencies.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure successful delivery of existing & new products/services, including scope refinement, program management, resource coordination, and management of timelines where needed.
- Ensure the client deliverables and services meet our commitments related to timeliness and quality.
- Monitor and report client performance using in-house data analytics tools. Partner with internal teams to drive improvements as needed.
- Promote, maintain, and enhance our cultural values of accountability, respect, and trust.
- Other duties as assigned.
What we are looking for
- Great people skills, patience, and the ability to manage priorities with multiple strategic customers.
- Strategic thinker with proven ability to influence others.
- Accustomed to and comfortable in a role that is deeply involved in day-to-day activities.
- Sense of urgency/pace to drive results.
- Hands-on ability to analyze and draw insights from data.
- Experience in retail, including knowledge of the industry's current challenges.
- Experience developing and implementing strategic key account plans.
- Adaptable, specifically in a dynamic, entrepreneurial organization.
- Proficient Microsoft office skills, including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.